One time limited financial emergency assistance
- Care of a terminally ill individual where other support is delayed indefinitely or is not available
- Dignified burial for a destitute/abandoned individual
- Christmas donations to the destitute/abandoned including incarcerated individuals
Loans (one-time, to be returned to the foundation free of interest)
- Sudden loss of livelihood caused by natural or national calamity and/or illness
- Severe illness or accidents without immediate recourse to other funding
Educational Assistance (subject to availability of funding)
- For orphaned dependents of Swiss citizens (covering school fees and living allowance). The aim is to give these children access to a decent education that leads to useful livelihood, be it in the Philippines or in Switzerland.
- Recipients of educational assistance are expected to satisfy the following criteria: maintenance of minimum grades; semester report card with grades to be submitted to the Foundation; fixed monthly amount in living allowance.
- Education assistance will be extended based on the merit of the case.