The Foundation is incorporated with the Securities and Exchange Commission of the Philippines as a non-profit organization.
It is managed by a Board of Trustees, composed of members of the Swiss Club Philippines Inc. The president of the Swiss Club Inc. and one delegate of the Swiss Embassy in the Philippines are ex-officio members.
As of March 15, 2018, the Foundation is composed of the following:
Officers / Trustees
- Hans Brumann President/Chairman of the Board
- Reiner Gloor Vice President
- Nick Fischer Treasurer
- Veronique Mirafuente Trustee
- Rolf Noll Trustee
- Markus Ruckstuhl Trustee
- Rudolf Zaugg Trustee
- Martin Kleger Trustee
- Sevi Ozdes Ex-officio Board member
- Gregor Fritsche Ex-officio Board member
Secretary & Accountant
- Lanie Potenciano
- V. Jimenez & Associates Auditing and Management Consultants
- Sedigo, Sison & Associates
The Board of Trustees holds regular meetings in accordance with the by-laws in order to manage the funds, as well as to decide on requests and disbursements.
A general membership meeting is held every first week of March, as required by the Securities and Exchange Commission of the Philippines.